I want to thank my teachers, Anodea Judith & Selene Kumin Vega for a wonderful week at the Kripalu Yoga Center. If you are interested in digging deep and transforming your life, I highly recommend this workshop:
From Sacred Centers http:://www.sacredcenters.com
This training integrates both mind and body within a spiritual context by exploring the inner psychology of the Chakra System as a model for transformational healing and personal growth. Designed for healers of all types who wish to learn new skills, as well as laypeople in the process of their own healing journey, we will spend one full day on each chakra level, making a total of 7 days of training, with an evening introduction and Sunday morning wrap-up.
Each morning will include guided trance journeys, yoga asanas for opening the chakras, bioenergetic exercises, and partner work for integrating your process. The afternoon sessions take the work to a deeper level with psychological exploration, therapeutic demonstrations, and group process, giving participants a chance to work on their own issues, and to practice these techniques with each other. Two evening ceremonies take you deeper into the realm of the sacred.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- A solid understanding of the chakra system
- A psycho-spiritual framework for diagnosis and healing
- Yoga practices for each chakra
- Bioenergetic exercises for the lower chakras
- Body-oriented techniques for healing difficulties
- An understanding of chakras and childhood development
- A deeper understanding of your own issues
- A transformational experience