Life Strategy Group
SAVE $30 with Payment in Full
Want the benefits of Private Coaching without investing the cost or the time? Join a Life Strategy Group – online intensive held for 6 weeks.
Like the MOS Coaching Program, The MOS Life Strategy Group is a tools-based program anchored by 5 key life strategies from the book, The Magic of Succeeding: Baby-Stepping Your Thoughts, Goals, and Life. With it you learn to master tools necessary to move past obstacles and to help you take complete ownership of your life.
What Will You Learn?
- How to Identify Why You Are Not Succeeding
- How to Manage Stress
- How to Eliminate Excuses
- How to Remove Obstacles
- How to Stop Blaming Others
- How to use the Subconscious Mind to Your Benefit
- How to Use Visualization
- How to Pace Yourself
- How to Live in Balance
- How to Live with Passion
- How to Put Tools into Practice
- How to Attract What You Want
- How to Achieve Goals
- WED 1/13/15 7:00-9:00pm EST
- WED 1/20/15 7:00-9:00pm EST
- WED 1/27/15 7:00-9:00pm EST
- WED 2/3/15 BREAK
- WED 2/10/15 7:00-9:00pm EST
- WED 2/17/15 7:00-9:00pm EST
- WED 2/24/15 7:00-9:00pm EST
- The group is conducted online phone/group conferencing
- A handout and weekly homework is assigned
- Email support provided
- 6 sessions
- 1 session per week
- 2 hours per session
- $30 per session (paid via PayPal automatic payment)
- OR $150 prepaid ($30 savings)
WEEKLY PAYMENT: $30.00/ea. (Total $180.00)
Via PayPal subscription BUY NOW
PAID IN FULL: $150.00
- Program: Life Strategy Group
- Format: Live Web Conference via Phone
- Duration: 2 Hours per session
- Sessions: 6
- Price: $30 per session or $150 pre-paid ($30 discount)
- Program Introduction
- Baby-Stepping: How to pace yourself
- Stress Management: Introduction, Perception, Prevention
- Stress Management: Release
- Mindful Thinking: Introduction & Rules of Engagement 1-5
- Mindful Thinking: Rules of Engagement 6-10
- Mindful Thinking: Excuses
- Mindful Thinking: Obstacles
- Balance: Introduction
- Balance: Goal Setting – Life Categories 1-7
- Balance: Goal Setting – Life Categories 8-13
- Refunds: No refunds shall be issued for completed or missed sessions. Pre-paid participants only: If you are unable to complete the course for whatever reason, a full refund of remaining sessions shall be issued at the rate of $25 per session.
- Cancellation: If for any reason you wish to cancel your 6-week subscription, you may do so at any time without restriction. Subscription must be cancelled directly by the participant via PayPal.
- I agree to serve as your Instructor – to partner with you to help you identify and achieve your personal goals.
- As your Instructor, I cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to forward the action in your life.
- During the time we spend together in our strategy group, I will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to the group, exclusively. In between our sessions, I may not be instantly available, as I may be attending to others, or myself. I will however, always be available within 24 hours.
- I am a Coach/Instructor, not a psychotherapist or physician, and I am not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional.
- As your Coach/Instructor, I will not make decisions for you, but offer you tools that will help you make your own decisions based on what is right for you. I will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect me to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework), acknowledge your wins, and guarantee utmost confidentiality (to the fullest extent of the law and so long as I don’t fear for your or another’s safety).
- I am motivated and committed to taking action on my determined personal goals. I realize that anything less than my intentional full participation will not lead to my success.
- I accept full responsibility for myself and any actions I take that might result from my participation in the Life Strategy Group.
- I am under the care of a physician and healthy enough to engage in the group.
- I understand that the information offered in the course is for information purposes only and does not constitute medical advise. Should I decide to use any the information in the course, the author, coach, instructor, organization, or publisher assume no responsibility.
- I agree to make all payments promptly.
- I agree to honor my scheduled program times.
- I agree with the above Commitments/Guidelines.
THE COACH/INSTRUCTOR Maggie Hernandez-Knight is the author and creator of The Magic of Succeeding. She is a dedicated Wellness Facilitator employing The Magic of Succeeding coaching program as means to help others live happier, healthier lives. This came after having overcome her own life-long challenges including depression, deep rooted fears and anger. Maggie has been sharing her experience since 2002 in hopes of awakening others to the magic of self-empowerment and healing. In 2008 she developed the “MOS Life Strategies Plan” which is employed with groups and private clients as a tool for self assessing and correcting deficiencies in their lives. She is also a passionate speaker who communicates powerfully and listens attentively with both her ears and her heart.
“The Magic of Succeeding with Maggie is truly a magical experience, when you put in the work! Each and every session I had with Maggie she held a space of support, encouragement and love. In four months time I was able to go from being lost and confused, to finding CLARITY and DIRECTION. Magic of Succeeding allowed me to discover the parts of myself that I was suppressing, and in turn began to live more authentically and take INSPIRED ACTION towards my goals! Maggie’s passion and love for what she does is a powerful example of the Magic of Succeeding. I recommend Magic of Succeeding to anyone who is whole-heartedly ready for lasting Change!” — Donna Herring
“The Life Strategies Workshop is most definitely beneficial to those who feel stuck in their lives. It gives you a chance to reevaluate WHY you are not succeeding, why you are not happy with life and why you don’t LOVE yourself enough. The tools provided by The Magic of Succeeding are doses of empowerment for life. Cheers to Maggie Hernandez-Knight & her Workshops!” — T.V.
“Before taking the course I pretty much lost my identitiy. This was conveyed to potential employers who were doubtful of my capabilities. While taking the course, I was able to re-identify myself, understand the things that made me happy. Further interviews with employers got a good sense of myself and ideals which were in line with theirs. I landed a good job which will enable me to further seek my balance in life and plan.” — Gayle