Are you going through a personal crisis and in need of immediate support? OR want to improve your relationships, quality of life or want to achieve a specific goal? Consider M.O.S. coaching as a good alternative or compliment to traditional therapy. What’s the difference? In therapy the goal is to get to the root of your problems. In coaching the focus is in how you can fix them.
What is M.O.S. Coaching and How Does it Work?
M.O.S. Coaching, short for Magic of Succeeding Coaching is a tools-based coaching program anchored by 5 key life strategies from the book, The Magic of Succeeding: Baby-Stepping Your Thoughts, Goals, and Life by Maggie Hernandez-Knight; also founder & director of JourneySpace. With it you learn to master tools necessary to move past obstacles and to help you take complete ownership of your life.
What Will You Learn?
- M.O.S. Life Strategies
- How to Self Assess
- How to Manage Stress
- How to Eliminate Excuses
- How to Remove Obstacles
- How to Focus on Solutions
- How to Stop Blaming Others
- How to Use Visualization
- How to Attract What You Want
- How to Live in Balance
- How to Live with Passion
- How to Pace Yourself
- How to Achieve Goals
- How to Put Tools into Practice
MOS Life Strategies
- Stress Management
- Mindful Thinking
Length of Coaching
Length of coaching depends on the needs of the client but typically a minimum of 12 weeks. You have the options of:
- quality of life building (12 weeks+)*
- goal-oriented coaching (12 weeks)*
- crisis support (varies)*
*Services include mid-week follow-up emails and text support as needed.
Burris (Emotional Measurement) Coaching will be employed. For more information visit Burris Connect.
Sessions are conducted weekly via the phone, Skype or in person and typically take about an hour. Follow-up emails and text support are included at no extra charge.
- Single Sessions: $60/hr.
- Monthly Coaching Subscription: $50.00 per hour, billed weekly ($50.00) or bi-weekly ($100.00) via Paypal. Requires 4 week commitment.
- Paid in Full: $500 ($100 discount).
- Refund Policy: No refunds for unused sessions. Client must be committed!
- Cancellation: Subscription may be cancelled after 4 week commitment has been satisfied and must be cancelled directly by the client via PayPal.
- I agree to serve as your Coach – to partner with you to identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals.
- As your Coach, I cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to forward the action in your life.
- During the time we spend together in our coaching sessions, I will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to you, exclusively. In between our sessions, I may not be instantly available, as I may be attending to others, or myself. I will however, always be available within 24 hours.
- I am a Coach, not a psychotherapist or physician, and I am not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional.
- As your Coach, I will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect me to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework), acknowledge your wins, and guarantee utmost confidentiality (to the fullest extent of the law and so long as I don’t fear for your or another’s safety).
- I am motivated and committed to taking action on my determined personal and professional goals. I realize that anything less than my intentional full participation will not lead to my success.
- I accept full responsibility for myself and any actions I take that might result from Coaching.
- I am under the care of a physician and healthy enough to engage in coaching.
- I agree to make all payments promptly.
- I agree to honor my scheduled session times.
- I agree to read and agree with the Coaching Guidelines and the Coaching Agreement (to be provided at a later date).
ABOUT THE COACH
Maggie Hernandez-Knight is a dedicated Wellness Facilitator employing Life & Health Coaching and Transformational Arts to help others live happier, healthier lives. This came after having overcome her own life-long challenges including depression, deep rooted fears and anger. Maggie has been sharing her experience since 2002 in hopes of awakening others to the magic of self-empowerment and healing. In 2008 she developed the “MOS Life Strategies Plan” which is employed with groups and private clients as a tool for self assessing and correcting deficiencies in their lives. She is also a passionate speaker who communicates powerfully and listens attentively with both her ears and her heart. Maggie holds certifications as a Burris Life Coach, L.E.A.N. Health Coach, Transformational Rhythm Facilitator, Laughter Yoga Leader and JourneyDance Guide. She is also the author of the book, The Magic of Succeeding: Baby-Stepping Your Thoughts, Goals, and Life and creator of the Magic of Succeeding Life Coaching Program exclusively used with JourneySpace clients.
PURCHASE YOUR SESSIONS
“I think you started me on a nice path… Today I let go of all anger, jealousy, bitterness and resentment. I permanently delete them from my mind, body, and life for good.” — Anonymous
“The Life Strategies Workshop is most definitely beneficial to those who feel stuck in their lives. It gives you a chance to reevaluate WHY you are not succeeding, why you are not happy with life and why you don’t LOVE yourself enough. The tools provided by JourneySpace are doses of empowerment for life. Cheers to Maggie Hernandez-Knight & her Workshops!” — T.V.
“Before taking the [Life Strategies] course I pretty much lost my identitiy. This was conveyed to potential employers who were doubtful of my capabilities. While taking the course, I was able to re-identify myself, understand the things that made me happy. Further interviews with employers got a good sense of myself and ideals which were in line with theirs. I landed a good job which will enable me to further seek my balance in life and plan.” — Gayle
“It’s all in the power of how you explain things. You make them easy to understand. Your voice is like a traveling companion in your mind that never goes away. It’s unforgettable.” — Jay Bertete, actor & film producer
“[Ms. Hernandez-Knight] understands the material very well and is very passionate about the material and clients.” — Anonymous
“The most important part that happened in 2008 was actually going to Music Talks session back in February. There I had the chance to hear you talk about balance. It brought me an awareness and I kept in that direction. It stayed on the top of my goals everyday since”. — Lili Roquelin, singer-songwriter-producer