Looking for an affordable yet beautiful space to host a private party in the northern manhattan? The JourneySpace studio is available with room for up to 24 people. Space rental is only $150, with affordable activity and pizza options for children and adults of all ages. There are 2 adjacent rooms, one used for food service and the other (pictured here) as the main party space. Folding Tables and chairs are available at no extra charge. JourneySpace Members receive 10% off all bookings.
What sets JourneySpace apart?
- JourneySpace is super affordable!
- The perfect size for small events. Your guests won’t feel swallowed up by a large, empty space.
- Rooms are fully decorated and filled with colorful artwork, bamboo shades, branches, and drapery
- Space is both elegant and festive, making it appropriate for both children and adults.
- Additional props and decorating assistance is available for a small fee
- Events are managed by JourneySpace founder & director, Maggie Hernandez-Knight, a former corporate events planner.
- Activities are led by local artists and crafts-people.
Visit JourneySpace PartyPlanner for more information.