So what is wrong with your living space, exactly? Is it too small, cluttered, in the wrong environment for you? In Feng Shui, it is believed that energies in a room can affect your health and well-being. And those energies can have a positive or negative effect on every aspect of your life. If your space is stressing you out. Why not do something about it now?
- De-clutter your space
- Refurbish old furnishings; slipcover, paint, repair
- Refresh your walls with quality paint
- Infuse with color you love
- Add plants
- If all else fails, find a new space
- Apartment Therapy – Helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
- The Container Store – Expert Storage Tips & Ideas
- The Slipcover Shop – Ready-Made Custom-Look Slipcovers
- Home Depot – Paint a Room for $80
- Ron Rosario, Real Estate Agent – Bond NY – Apartments in NYC neighborhoods of Chelsea, Flatiron, Hell’s Kitchen, Midtown, Midtown East, Midtown West, Upper West Side
Inspired by the book, The Magic of Succeeding: Baby-Stepping Your Thoughts, Goals, and Life