No Time for Exercise?
Start walking. Exercise reduces stress, and food cravings while lowering your risk of heart disease.
- Ask your doctor if walking is safe for you.
- If so, start walking 5-10 minutes per day, building up to 20-30 minutes per day.
- To make exercise fit more easily nto your schedule, integrate walking into your commute.
- To keep you motivated, team up with a walking buddy.
- The American Heart Association’s START WALKING NOW program
Inspired by the book, The Magic of Succeeding: Baby-Stepping Your Thoughts, Goals, and Life