In honor of health week May 22 – May 28 2011, consider developing a Life Strategy Plan that incorporates:
- Stress Management
- Mindful Thinking
Why is this so important?
There is no way you can sustain your health, your sanity, or career without it. Eventually something will come tumbling down. Your personal development plan needs to become a part of your daily routine. Some ideas:
- Instead of sleeping until the last moment, wake up 1/2 hour early so you can take care of you.
- Do 3 Sun Salutations, then sip tea.
- Write in a journal.
- End your commute 1/2 a mile early, so you can walk.
- On your way to the office, stop to smell the roses.
- Breath deeply and smile.
- Mind your thoughts; end all negativity.
- Arm yourself with a healthy snack.
- Take short breaks throughout your day; look away and stretch
- Engage in a physical activity you enjoy.
- Spend quality time with someone you love.
- Volunteer for a charity you believe in.
- De-clutter your space.
- Handle your finances.
- Plan for the future.
- Take action (in baby-steps)!
For more information, download your FREE QoLCRUSADER Life Pie Recipe
Inspired by the book, The Magic of Succeeding: Baby-Stepping Your Thoughts, Goals, and Life