As mentioned in my prior email, I’m thrilled to be back after a long summer off! Much has changed in my life that I’d like to share with the community. First, my beloved father passed away in July. Shortly after, I escaped to the Kripalu Yoga Center in Massachusetts for a weeklong workshop. Then, I helped surprise my husband with a big celebration for this 50th birthday. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster ride.
This week’s newsletter is dedicated to my father and what I learned from him:
- Always have quarters in your pocket to give away to the homeless.
- Give everything. Expect nothing in return.
- Talk to strangers, they are friends in the making.
- Love your Children.
- Help every child, not only your own.
- Celebrate life, have fun, enjoy!
- Work hard.
- Make something your own.
- Be your own boss.